Have you considered sponsoring one of our programs or events?
Sponsorship support is always warmly welcomed!
Thank you to all our sponsors for your generous support!
We have funded all our operations for 30 years without the help of any ongoing government funding!
Our funds have come from membership fees, fundraising events and grants for specific projects. Successful projects have at times only been able to continue because of sponsorship funds or with extra fundraising.
- Family support – for families of people with Down syndrome, including personal visits after the birth of a new baby, information, workshops, phone and online support
- Peer support – by linking families to share information and mutual support, support groups, person-to-person and online networking
- Education support – for students with Down syndrome and their teaching staff through professional workshops and consultancy support for families, teachers and schools
- Adult support – by providing information to families and peer group activities for adults including Aim High club, workshops, learning and by promoting self-advocacy opportunities
- Community support – by raising awareness and providing training wherever it is needed: awareness talks to groups or more formal training tailored to any recreation group, work place or service to enhance the full participation of people with Down syndrome.
- Advocacy – on behalf of people with Down syndrome and their families to government and the broader community
Some of the programs and events you could support with your sponsorship:
Helpline and family support
New parent information pack
Education support in schools
Aim High club
Butterfly Ball (click)
StepUP! for Down syndrome (click)
Family fun day