Why become a member?
Your membership is important to us. It shows that you value what we do: working to support people with Down syndrome to achieve their goals – to live a life of their choice and make their contribution to the community. With your support and your membership we can continue to provide programs that empower West Australians with Down syndrome and their families.
Your membership will help strengthen our voice
Down Syndrome WA is the only association in WA which advocates exclusively for the interests of people with Down syndrome and their families. Membership numbers give us more credibility and a stronger voice in the community to enable better advocacy to government, consumer involvement in research, an effective relationship with media and input into relevant consultations and reviews.
Other benefits for members
DSWA membership includes:
- three copies of the national journal ‘Voice’ delivered to your mail box each year
- free Aim High club membership (for adults with Down syndrome 18+)
- access to events hosted by DSWA for members
- discounted member prices for some presentations and workshops
- complimentary tickets to shows and other events which are donated to us
- as well as full use of our support services (all ages and stages), helpline, library, information, support groups, education support and adult support
Click here to download the latest membership form.
|Family membership||$55 inclusive of GST|
|Professional membership||$66 inclusive of GST|
Send your membership form with your payment to:
Down Syndrome WA
PO Box 338
BENTLEY WA 6982
Payment can be made in various ways:
Direct Deposits can be made to the DSWA bank account.
Credit Card payment is also available through the office. Please phone (08) 9368 4002 to pass on your credit card details.
Online Payment via PayPal
Online payment via PayPal is currently unavailable. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Cheques and Money Orders should be made out to Down Syndrome WA and mailed to:
PO Box 338,
BENTLEY WA 6982.
Cash payments can be brought to the DSWA office in South Perth and will be receipted on the spot.